The exact date when the first film was produced is not precisely known. Nonetheless, the first quality one film was screened in 1895 December the 28. The ones that were done initially had a lot of pitfalls such as shoddy, and just of poor standards.
Since then, more innovations, talents, and professionalism has reigned supreme, and today you can’t even compare those days’ film to the current ones. Modernized equipment in the video production studios has not only seen the production of quality videos but also has seen people fall in love with films of the new methods used. Not long ago, people would spend a lot of time and resources moving to locations. However today, thanks to production sets, you need not meet the exorbitant transportation fees and loss of time in search of the appropriate location for your film’s scene.
What Is a Production Set?
This is a combination of all inputs and output used as part of profit maximization in a film. This includes the technologically feasible aspects. In most cases, this is a constructed place that creates the illusion of the intended real place/location in a film. It slices the cost of traveling to the video shoot locations and also saves time. One might use this when the actual place doesn’t exist, and also they can significantly control the environment. There are many types of sets including, hotel lobby set locker room set hospital room set prison set, police station set, interrogation room set and more. A film director can opt for the film studio rental or the appropriate video production studio with any of their preferred sets and have their work done.
Here are the 5 benefits of using standing sets in a video production studio with a bias to Police station set and Hospital Room Set
- An office standing set e.g. the police station standing set may comprise of the interrogation room set, jail cell sets, detective office set etc. These normally come cheap depending on the video studio rental that you opt for, and you can easily control the environment than in an actual police station.
- The interrogation room set may contain mimicked facilities and also, some facilities which can be customized to come in handy in a specific scene. Shooting your film here is ideal as it is specifically meant for you, so you don’t have to disrupt normal operations of a real police station and actual integration sessions.
- The jail cell set on the other hand also comes with minimal interruptions of a real-life police cell. No one might adversely accuse you of sneaking in illegal items to the prisoners. No rubbing shoulders with the authorities the wrong way, and in the end, it is pocket-friendly and saves time.
- If doing a scene in an imaginary hospital room set, you will opt for the film production studio with such a set. It is imaginary and has such equipment that mimics that of a real hospital. Therefore, you will cause no disturbance if you shoot the scene in an imaginary hospital rather than in a real one.
- In the same breath, for a hospital room set, you are able to control the environment, the ambiance, lighting and the appropriate props will be provided by the film production studio of choice. Therefore, no disturbance, and besides that, it is pocket-friendly.
There is an affordable film studio rental in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that provides standing sets when you rent their studio. It’s called SoFlo Studio and nothing can compare to their affordable pricing.