I have heard a lot lately about all of the great benefits of coconut oil. Most people think you just use it for cooking but it can be used for so much more.I received some coconut oils packets to review from Kelapo.
Kelapo is a premium extra virgin coconut oil. They carry packets like I received, cooking spray and coconut oil in a variety of sizes of tubs.
Some of the benefits of coconut oil:
- helps body immune, digestive, cognitive systems
- cracked foot relief-rub some on your feet, put socks on and leave on overnight
- use it on your hair-helps your hair grow and makes your hair shiny
- strengthens the immune system
- kills viruses-influenza. measles, and more
- helps with weight loss-increases metabolic rate
- use it on your face-prevents dryness and flakiness,delays appearance of wrinkles
- and so much more
Here is a recipe for Guiltless Fried Chicken. You can find find a lot more recipes here.
Checkout Kelapo’s blog for recipes, uses for coconut oil and much more.
I made the Snickerdoodle muffin recipe I found on the Kelapo blog.
Connect with Kelapo
I used the coconut oil on my feet, my heals gets really dry and they were so soft and smooth the next morning. We also used it to drizzle over popcorn, I love the little bit of sweetness it added. I am going to use it when I bake and cook now that I know all of the benefits of using coconut oil. There are so many recipes I want to try on the blog. I really want to try this Homemade Ice Cream In A Bag recipe I found on the Kelapo blog. The kids would love it and who doesn’t like ice cream.
I received the above products through Sublime Media Connection in exchange for an honest review. In no way was I asked to give a