Singapore offers tons of must-sees and must-dos for all kinds of people to see and enjoy. It is a highly developed country that is passionate about making things happen and where numerous possibilities are endless. This is the very reason why Singapore has a booming economy – one of strongest ones in the world.
With a multicultural population and a knack for reinventing and regularly evolving ideas to make the impossible happen, it is no wonder why lots of tourists and visitors come to visit every year. It is no easy task to choose the best ones out of the many things everyone can enjoy in this paradise, but these are some of the things you should not miss while in Singapore.
- The Merlion. This half-fish, half-lion statue located at Merlion Park. This is the most sought-after selfie spot for tourists and residents alike. No trip is complete without having a picture taken with this mythical creature that is the proud symbol of Singapore.
- The Marina Bay. This world-famous tourist spot has changed in the past years on a very impressive scale. It is the home of Singapore’s fanciest – from luxurious hotels to fancy restaurants and high-end malls to the best nightlife spot in town.
- The Universal Studios Singapore. There are lots of things to see, eat and do in this awesome amusement park. This is one of the places where people of all ages get to see tons of attractions such as the Hollywood Boulevard, the SciFi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, the Far, Far Away and Madagascar.
- The Orchard Road. This is the shopping paradise of Singapore where local and international stores, restaurants, cafes, entertainment spots and etc. can be found. Lots of activities can be found on this side of Singapore as malls and buildings are constantly being upgraded to keep up with competitions.
- Another place one should not miss is this artificial island built to accommodate different resorts, shopping centers, dining and other exciting activities to keep you busy, relaxed or entertained.
- Singapore’s Chinatown. This is another iconic destination where anyone can buy the cheapest souvenirs, eat authentic Chinese cuisine and visit various attractions like the oldest temple in Singapore – the Thian Hock Keng Temple.
- The Clarke Quay. If you like eating out, then this is your go-to place. Many eateries and restaurants line up by the riverside giving you a spectacular view of the city. This is also the spot where party animals go to as it is filled with bars and nightclubs.
- Gardens by the Bay. A massive lot of this beautiful garden situated in central Singapore deserves its spot in this short list of the places to see and visit in Singapura. This futuristic park features the famed Supertree structure, massive greenhouses shaped like a seashell and a breathtaking skywalk over the garden.
All of these and a whole lot more reasons to come, see and admire this gorgeous country. Complete your adventure by learning its language through tutors in Singapore. Explore the beauty and wonders of this tropical paradise while you get the chance to interact with its residents in their native tongue.