Welcome to Week 17 of the Frumpy to Fabulous series this week habit change is to eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up.
A well balanced breakfast of lean proteins, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates boosts metabolism, provides energy and helps you avoid binging all day. When you eat breakfast within 30 minutes of rising refuels your mind, body and spirit.
Here are some examples of a good breakfast to start your day:
- whole grain cereal and skim milk or unsweetened almond milk
- scrambled egg whites and whole wheat toast
- oatmeal and scoop of protein powder with berries
- whole wheat toast and almond butter drizzled with honey
- whole wheat french toast
- greek yogurt with fresh berries and walnuts
- protein pancake(GetJosette.com/en/recipes)
I hope you are enjoying this series as much as I am. I have a pinterest page set up for the Frumpy to Fabulous series. If you have missed any of the weeks you will be able to find the posts there. Find it here.