Welcome to Week 24 of the Frumpy to Fabulous Series. This week habit change is to Avoid the “Make It Pizza Night” Pitfall.
Everyone is so busy these days, running around with kids, activities, late night meetings and more. But unless you are making your own whole wheat pizza crust and adding healthy toppings, ordering pizza may be an easy occasional easy fix but not good for your waistline.
Here are some ideas to avoid too many pizza nights
- Keep 3-5 phone numbers of restaurants you know that prepare healthy meals on your speed dial
- Keep restaurant menus in your car, so you may commit to your order before dialing
- Keep easy meals ideas in your freezer. A pound of frozen shrimp and veggies is faster to whip up into a stir fry than waiting for a pizza
- Every dinner doesn’t have to be an event, sometimes a protein shake and a salad is exactly what your body need
- Breakfast for dinner is always an easy solution. Scrambled egg whites with spinach and peppers with a couple of slices of whole wheat bread
I hope you are enjoying the Frumpy to Fabulous series. If you have missed any previous weeks you can checkout the Frumpy to Fabulous Pinterest Board.